Andhra Pradesh Govt. has been issued AP GO.68 Dt:27/08/2018 regarding the filling of 1511 Panchayat Secretary Posts on Contract Basis. For filling of AP Panchayat Secretary, Group IV Services Posts on Contract Basis Eligibility, Selection Process and District wise vacancies published in the GO.38. The GO.38 regarding the Panchayat Secretary posts placed in the APPSC website www.psc.ap.gov.in . District Wise Vacancies, Selection Procedure, Exam Dates, Interview details is as follows.
- Need of Filling Panchayat Secretaries Vacancies
- Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.15,000/- per month
- AP Panchayat Secretaries Contract Basis Syllabus
Need of Filling Panchayat Secretaries Vacancies
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development informed that there is need to fill up the vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries on contract basis for strengthening of the Gram Panchayats, as they are playing a vital role in bringing the developmental activities to the doorsteps of the people.
1511 vacancies Filled on Contract Basis
The total cadre strength of 8743 Panchayat Secretaries, 2565 posts of Panchayat Secretaries are vacant and 1054
vacancies were already notified by APPSC, remaining 1511 vacancies may be filled temporarily on contract basis.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.15,000/- per month
To take on contract basis the services of 1511 Panchayat Secretaries (district wise vacancies specified in the Annexure-I) temporarily for a period of one year, on payment of consolidated remuneration of Rs.15,000/- per month(Rupees Fifteen thousand only) as per Rule 9 of A.P. State Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
AP Panchayat Secretaries District Wise Vacancies
|District||Dist. Wise vacancy in 2017 in Grade- IV Pt. Secretaries||APPSC Notified||Dist. Wise No.of vacancies to be filled up on contract basis|
Minimum 18 years to Maximum of 36 years.
Candidate should have qualified in degree to apply for this notification.
AP Panchayat Secretaries Contract Basis Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Types) Degree Standard||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies (Paper-1)||150||150||150|
|Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with Special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Paper-2)||150||150||150|
AP Panchayat Secretaries Contract Basis Syllabus
AP Panchayat Secretaries Contract Basis Syllabus topics like AP History, AP Economy, AP Geography and Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas.
Terms and Conditions for Appointment of Panchayat Secretaries on Contract Basis
- The appointment of Panchayat Secretary on contract basis shall be under the provisions of Rule 9(a)(i)of A.P.SSS Rules,1996.
- Persons possessing minimum degree qualification (graduation) will be taken for contract appointment of Secretaries.
- The selection procedure will be 100% on merit (education qualification) instead of 80% merit + 20% interview .
- Candidates to be appointed as Panchayat Secretaries should be in the age group of 18-42 years. Five (5) years relaxation of age in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC category is permissible in terms of G.O.Ms.No.182 GAD Dt:4-12-2017..
- The contract period shall be for one year from the date of appointment.
- If the performance of the Panchayat Secretary appointed on contract basis if found not satisfactory during the contract period, OR if their services are found not required, their services will be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons thereof;
- Rule of reservation will be applicable as per roster points shall be made applicable as per the Rule 22 of A.P. SSSR 1996.
- The persons for appointment as Panchayat Secretary shall be locals drawn from the district concerned.
- The person appointed on contract basis as Panchayat Secretary shall work in any of the Gram Panchayat in the district and reside in the Gram Panchayat Head Quarters concerned.
- The working hours of the Panchayat Secretary appointed on contract basis shall be the same as that of regular Panchayat Secretaries working in the departments;
- Panchayat Secretaries appointed on contract basis are eligible only for casual leave. They are not entitled to any other kind of leave like Earned Leave/Half Pay Leave/Medical Leave, etc.
- The Panchayat Secretary appointed on contract basis shall not have any claim or right for regularization of his/her appointment and shall not approach to any court of law with regard to regularization of contract appointment, in case the said contract is terminated midway.
- The candidates appointed as Panchayat Secretaries on contract basis will not have any claim or right to be appointed on regular basis and such contract appointments will be without prejudice to the regular appointments that may be made in future.
- The Panchayat Secretary appointed on contract basis shall not be construed or regarded as a member borne on the A.P.State & Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 and shall not be entitled to any preferential right for any other appointment in the service or in any other services.
- The selected candidate shall produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Government Civil Assistant Surgeon along with the original certificates to prove their age and qualification etc.
- The candidate engaged on contract basis shall execute a bond containing the above mentioned points in Annexure-III. The format in which the candidate has to execute the bond is enclosed.
- The candidate engaged on contract basis shall execute a bond in the prescribed format as referred to at point-16 above on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.110/-.
Go.63 AP Panchayat Secretaries Jobs Notification Eligibility Selection Process
- Go.63 AP Panchayat Secretaries Jobs Notification Eligibility Selection Process Click Here