Rc.211 Dt:26/05/2018 has been issued regarding the Gnana Dhaara Latest Guidelines on Base Line Tests, Monitoring which was rescheduled from 28.05.2018 to 09.06.2018 by department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. For this certain guidelines has been issued. The guidelines and “Gnana Dhaara” Summer remedial Programme – Rescheduled from 28.05.2018 to 09.06.2018.
AP Accorded Permission to Gnana Dhaara Programme
As per GO.Rt No.109 S.E (Prog.II) Dt: 24.05.2018 Govt. of A.P have accorded permission to conduct Gnana Dhaara from 28.05.2018 to 09.06.2018 in residential mode in the identified venues/hostels of SW /TW/ BCW/APREI/KGBV/APMS/APSWERIS/APTVVERIS/MJBAP Residential schools.
Distribution of Gnana Dhaara Material
II.Conduct of Baseline Tests:
- Due to incomplete mapping of the students to the venues, it is decided to evaluate the baseline test manually. The scores shall be entered online in CSE website to the link to be provided shortly. In this connection please inform the H.Ms to come along with the students of their school on 28.05.18 to the venue along with the child unique ID (child info number) of his respective school students. End line test will be OMR based test.
District monitoring team :
- District Monitoring teams shall visit 3 venues per day and ensure the programme to be conducted as per the scheduled frame work. Update the observations in the CSE website through the given link.
- District Educational Officer
- Principal Govt DIET
- Project Officer SSA
- Secretary DCEB
- Academic Monitoring Officer
Divisional Monitoring Team
- Divisional Monitoring teams shall visit 3 venues per day and ensure the programme to be conducted as per the scheduled frame work. Update the observations in the CSE website through the given link.
- Deputy Educational Officer
- Senior Head master in the division
- One school complex HM
- 1 members from DLMT
Mandal Monitoring teams:
- Mandal Monitoring teams shall visit 2 venues per day and ensure the programme to be conducted as per the scheduled frame work. Update the observations in the CSE website through the given link
- Mandal Educational Officer
- One school complex HM
- 1 senior HM from primary/upper primary school
- 1 members from CRP
- Use the monitoring proforma given in the annexure to record their observations and to report to the state. Consolidated reports from the Districts should be sent to Commissioner of School Education, State Project Director, SSA and Director SCERT
- Mandal/divisional/district teams should address the concerns if any at the venues, immediately
- Follow up with the Health and Medical Departments to get timely support and ensure to arrange one ANM in each venue.
- Follow up with the Police department and ensure safe stay of students in the hostels.
- Coordinate with SE,RWS/CEO,ZP/DPO for arrangement of safe drinking water particularly in the venues where water scarcity is identified.