- AP CFMS Pay Bill Submission Process Steps to Follow by DDOs
- Beneficiary Creation
AP CFMS Pay Bill Submission Process Steps to Follow by DDOs
CFMS pay bill submission process has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh. In this process DDO has to submit their employees salary details to get their monthly salary. In order to get salary to the Govt Employees DDOs has to follow certain process to complete CFMS system. Here are steps to follow by the DDOs to submit their salary bills in CFMS system. The complete submission of Pay Bills, Re-submit Pay bills Process , Beneficiary Creation are as follows.
Billing Process in CFMS Pay Bill Submission
- DDOs shall prepare pay bills in HRMS as usual. Upon submission of bill using DDO Bill Submission option, a TBR number is generated for the bill. The bills so generated are picked up by CFMS and pushed into the Inbox of the DDO (Submitter).
- In about 30 minutes from the time of generation of TBR. The DDO shall attach the required documents and certificates and furnish checklist remarks and then submit to the respective treasury with Bio Metric Authentication.
- The said submitted bill will flow into auditor login of respective treasury. The Treasury Office shall audit the bill as per workflow in CFMS. The bills passed by the Treasury Officers will be scheduled for payment on 1st day of the month.
- If the bill is rejected by treasury officer, then the bill will be shown in DDOs login and DDO shall make necessary corrections and resubmit the bill again.
Payroll Process in CFMS
- Log in with your CFMS Id before.
- Please click on Workflow configuration in Expenditure Tab.
- Create a Submitter in it, the Checker is not mandatory.
- Please submit our bill to our DDO Req.
- After about half an hour it will be reflected in the CFMS.
- Bill Life cycle management on the Expenditure tab of CFMS
- Your bill will appear there.
- Please click on the details and attach pdf scan copies to the required documents and submit.
Pre- requisites to Process the Pay Bills
CFMS HOD Level:
Confirmation of HR Data and Organization Structure is necessary to create User credentials and also to map the employees to relevant positions in an office. Hence this confirmation is pre-requisite.
Head of the Office has to configure Maker – Checker (Optional) – Submitter in Bill Submission Workflow. Unless this workflow is maintained, the bills will be rejected at interface level with a message “Submitter Not Found “.
Treasury Officer has to configure Auditor – Verifier (Optional) –Approver in Bill Approval Workflow. Unless this workflow is maintained, DDO cannot create or submit the bill and will get the message that “Approver not maintained”.
Failure Transactions handling for the month of March 2018
The central team of CFMS sends the payment file to RBI for payment to payees’ accounts. The RBI shall communicate the unsuccessful payments list from time to time in the form of Return Notifications. The central team has to re-initiate payment after the DDO furnishes correct the bank account details of payees. Since it is difficult to reach out the DDOs, This office is communicating the RNs to respective DTOs and requesting them to furnish consolidated list of corrected bank details. Upon receipt of such details, the central team of CFMS shall re-initiate the payment to respective payees.
To Know More About AP Employee Salary
- Know Your CFMS Employee Confirmation Status by DDO
- AP Employees Salary Details, Pay Particulars Month wise
- Employees and Pensioners bank details obtained from the Legacy system and registered as beneficiaries in CFMS system.
- To register third party / Non-employee beneficiaries provision has been made in CFMS.
- HOO shall configure the workflow for Beneficiary creation by clicking on Authorised Beneficiary create request access which can be found in OTHERS tab under Workflow configuration Bill Submit.
- The authorized person will get access to the Beneficiary Create Request tile, through which HOO can make request for 3rd party / Non – employee beneficiaries’ registration by providing beneficiary basic details and bank details and beneficiary create request number shall be generated and later beneficiary vendor code is created in CFMS.