BRAOU has been released B.Ed, Spl B.Ed(SE) Entrance Notification 2018. The notification has been placed in the official website https://www.braouonline.in. Desired candidates who wish to apply for B.Ed, Bed(SE) should login to the official website to apply online. First candidate has to take entrance exam for admission, later they can join in the course.
Dr BRAOU Distance B.Ed Admission Notification 2018
Dr BRAOU Distance B.Ed Admission Notification 2018 for the academic year 2018-20 has been released. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad Admission Notification for Entrance Test for Admission into B.Ed. and B.Ed. (SE) Programmes . The Dr BRAOU University inviting online applications for Admission into B.Ed. and B.Ed (Special Education) Programmes through Entrance Test for the Academic year 2018-19. The Eligibility Criteria, Selections procedure, Exam Schedule is as follows .
Overview of 2 Years B.Ed Course:
Name of the Course: B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Duration: 2 years
Course Fee: The Programme fee is Rs. 25,000/- for the entire programme of two years. The total fee has to be paid at the time of admission in single payment through Demand Draft.
Register at ONLINE through University website www.braouonline.in and pay the registration fee of Rs. 400/- through Debit/Credit card OR Rs. 435/- through any AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES located across AP and Telangana on or before 15-05-2018.
Eligibility Conditions to apply for Entrance Test:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities (relevant subject of Pedagogy) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the B.Ed. ODL programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PWD should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Master Degree) can also apply. But they are required to submit the Marks Memo and Pass Certificate (Provisional Certificate) of qualifying examination at the time of Admission Counselling. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
- Apart from the above the candidates must fulfill any one of the following conditions as per NCTE-2014 Regulations.
- i. Should be Trained in-service Teachers in Elementary Education (NCTE recognized Teacher training completed in-service Teachers in Elementary Education i.e. working in Govt/Aided/Local Body/Govt. Recognised Schools).
- ii. Should have completed NCTE recognised Teacher Education programme in Elementary Education through face-to-face mode (TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed./ TPT/HPT/UPT/B.P.Ed./ D.P.Ed.-Qualification is must).
- The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2018. There shall be no upper age limit.
- As per the GOMS No: 92 and GOMS NO.13, the candidates who passed MBBS/BDS/BPT/BAMS/BL/LLB/B.Pharm./BHMT/BVSC/B.Sc.(AG)/BOL/B.A. (Languages) etc. and any such Professional and Job Oriented courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. Programme.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE) /Diploma in Preschool Education (DPSE), Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts)/(Performing Arts) and other Pre- Primary Teacher Training Certificate/Diploma (PPTTC) completed candidates are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. (ODL) Programme.
Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted. Centralized admissions will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by BRAOU. The candidate will be required to submit only the filled-in application form without any enclosures. The enclosures (documents) mentioned in the instructions for filling-in the application form to be submitted later after receiving the letter of offer for admission counselling to B.Ed. from the University after the entrance test.
Important Dates for Entrance Tests
|Issue of Notification||11.04.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms||11.04.2018|
|Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of online Application Forms||15.05.2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets from the University website||30.05.2018|
|Date and of Entrance Test
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website||12.06.2018|
|Admission Counselling I Phase
|2nd and 3rd Week of July -2018
1st Week of August -2018